jueves, 12 de diciembre de 2013

EVERYTHING WE HAVE LEARNT


Welcome to my last post…

It has already finished. The last week of the career is almost here. I am sure that most of you think that it has passed too fast, just like in my case. But it does not have to be something sad, on the contrary, now begins our adventure, everything we have learnt, all the works and homework we have done or the exams we have passed, they all now are going to be relevant for us. They are going to mark our path.  From now on everything is up to us; we must do our best to be the best teachers in the world! We have won it.


So, in my last post I would like to have a look about what we have learnt in this subject as well as, since my personal point of view, the best resources and methods to use in class.



When we see the picture and read all those things maybe we think:

Wow! There are too many things! It can’t be possible! 


And our face will be like…







Although it seems impossible, it is! We have got it, we all now know all that content.

I have really enjoyed with this subject and I have learnt lots of new things that I ignored or I didn’t know. But if I had to choose the content and methods that I like the most I would choose…




Because it is very visual, easy and simple to do, in addition it is attractive and you can adapt it to any topic. Children have fun watching it and it is easier that they acquire a knowledge by using it!



This is a storytelling we did, talking about the different types of instruments for the music subject.









Because it is a good method to make the students memorise, remember or get a new knowledge. They can learn through scenes of a film, story, tale or even contents of a subject. Also I think it is so fun and enjoyable. 

Here you have an example of frozen frames. We are Clara and me imitating a famous scene of the ghost twins of the film “The Shining”. We are identical, aren’t we? 






Because it is one of the best ways to develop the students’ creativity and imagination. As well as improve the reading comprehension. It is the perfect tool to exercise the memory. Moreover you can use it to guide the students’ knowledge. And there are lots of resources to use poetry! And it also can be used for all the subjects.

Here I show you my riddle poem, can you guess what the answer is?






Because I love it since I was a child and I have practised it for many years. In my opinion I think that teach trough the theatre is a fabulous way to improve many skills.  It foments the imagination, and improves things like reading, comprehension and memorising. Moreover it covers the 4 Cs: content, culture, cognition and communication. As you can see, it is a perfect and a complete method to use in class.

This is an example about what we did in our last seminar.



Which are your favourite methods to use in class?


I hope you have enjoyed with my blog and with all the posts I have written with all my affect and effort. Thank you guys for reading me and writing here. It has been such an amazing activity!

See you soon.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario